Monday 2 July 2012

Feeling Down

I'm tired, and lacking in the existence to write on my blog. It's shocking, I know. But with all the work I'm getting from my A2 lessons, it's like I've been zombiefied! I shouldn't complain as I do love doing what I do...it's just a lot of hard work. And too much covered in the space of two years. There. I've had my small rant.
Now, where was I? Oh yes. I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps. The weather's miserable, my knee hurts, and I could do with making something. Not that I have any energy or motivation to do, so I'm a bit stuck, really. I have, however, come across this, which made me feel a bit better...


Lovely, isn't it? So this is what my message is for today. Just be happy with what you have, because no matter who you are, what you've done or where you've been, you deserve to feel good. That's what people these days seem to not appreciate any more, which upsets me *rolls eyes, re-reads message, then smiles again*.
So, as I continue to do some coursework, I shall leave you with one other thing:
because cake is just amazing.
Have a good day! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment