Friday 1 June 2012

Glistening Gems...

Hello to all!!

I've been busy beavering away at my scrap-fabric tutu for wychwood, which I can assure looks incredibly spiffing at the moment! I shall indeed share a delightful photo of it once it's all complete (and when my camera has charged properly).

Aside from my creative affairs, I've been glancing at what sort of accessories I could purchase in order to add to my created 'look'. And I couldn't believe it when I came across these:

Excuse the terrible cropped shot. But I just had to share them with you. The Beautiful detail looks so elegant and faerie like that could caress any dainty feet, (shame mine are a little on the 'hobbit' side), whilst would be ideal to slip on at a music festival or evening event.
Where are they from? you ask. Well, I can confirm that this amazing find is from Next. I know. You weren't necessarily expecting that, were you? Or perhaps you were. Anyhow, this is definitely a purchase I'm considering to make, as the colour scheme and jewel-like appearance would grace well with my flamboyancy and mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment