Saturday 23 June 2012

Dying Just a Little

Wow. I've actually been quite slow posting on my spiffingingly new developments. It's harder finding the time now that I'm studying - or should I rather say sleeping - since I've been back at Sixth Form. It's tough, I'm not going to lie.
Anyhow, I've been scouring the 'net, and came across these amazing beauties:




Dip-dyed ballet flats. I know. Both of our jaws have dropped in awe. I mean, who wouldn't covert these? PLUS you can make them yourself. Well, not LITERALLY manufacture a shoe, but decorate them to suit your own amazing and fanatical personality. I'm in love with tie dye, or dying stuff in any format for that matter. This would definitely make a wondrous piece to my wardrobe; as it would with anyone else's. And what's more, you can choose your own colours, create your own patterns, or even go all-out-crazy and take this idea a step further and attack your boring jewellery (fabric of course), canvas pumps or jeans!

Happy decorating.....xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment